Production blog: wrapping up

 



        Hi blog! We are wrapping up our final scenes and I am excited to be done with filming. I want to see our final product. We have already chosen what music we want to use. We also have decided on what editing platforms we will be using. Each of us have done a good portion of editing and filming. For these last scenes it was not as hard as the first ones. Each of us knows what to do and how to  do it. We each have roles in this sequence and we have learned them throughout the filming journey. Juggling a project like this and filming is hard but we managed to do it all. These scenes were very suspenseful and they required more energy. I am glad that each of us have became more comfortable with filming. I had to take a few breaks in between filming to finish an assignment. This inconvenience did not set us back though. We did manage to finish filming and we all were happy to go home. Getting our well deserved rest was important to the each of us. Tomorrow I am going to begin editing scenes together. I will also begin implementing the effects into scenes. This includes sound effects, visual effects, and sound effects. That’s all I have for today! Bye!

Popular posts from this blog

Critical Reflection Questions

Title Research: Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events