Production blog: editing

 



        Hi blog! Production is done and now we are focused on the editing aspect of this project. I do a lot of the editing for this project. I am used to using these platforms so it is not a struggle. I first began with editing the scenes together. The scenes were all filmed in order so it was easy to do this. Before adding the scenes in I had to decide which takes we would use in our sequence. We filmed a lot. After adding in the scenes I started to look at which effects would work. The seamless animations would blend the scenes together. It would make it smoother. It would make the transition less awkward. After choosing which effects I wanted to use I added them in. I used CapCut to add the videos together. I used video star to add in the effects. Both platforms are incredibly useful and they have helped us through this project. My teammates helped with some of the editing too. I am going to finish editing it finally soon. I still have to choose whether or not I want to implement a color over the sequence. Color in a film contributes to the mood of it and I think it is important to at least consider adding in a coloring. That is all I have for today. Bye blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Critical Reflection Questions

Title Research: Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events