Introduction to the Final Task

         


        Hi I’m Amiya and I’m re-introducing myself for my final task. My final task will be an opening sequence to a movie. It is for my Media Studies class. I have been in this class for a few months now so I understand how this project will go and what is expected of me. I still enjoy reading a lot and listening to different kinds of music. Recently I have gotten into watching films and rating them on Letterboxd. I used to do this in 2020 but I stopped because I got lazy. I like to get good grades and I like drinking tea. I love all kinds of tea but recently cardamom chai has been my favorite. I also enjoy traveling and trying different kinds of foods. I plan to travel a lot this summer and I am excited to get out of my home state. I have always wanted to travel to North Italy, I think when it’s my time to retire that would be where I want relax. Music is still very important to me, I listen to about 2000 minutes or more of music every week. My top artists are Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift, Beyoncé, and Lana Del Rey. I really want to get tickets to Taylor’s era tour because she is coming to my home state again. 

Popular posts from this blog

Comparing Le Jetee, the short, and 12 Monkeys, the full-length movie

Title Research: Palm Beach Story (1942)

Final Task: Title Design